Your Contributions Are Appreciated
- Cry For Me, WyomingThis was predictable. Liz Cheney said in a statement early Monday morning that her decision to abruptly end her Senate campaign was prompted by health concerns in her family. “Serious health issues have recently arisen in our family, and under the circumstances, I have decided to discontinue my campaign. My children and their futures were […]mario piperni
- Face of the DayTook this pic in a rare moment when Leena wasn’t trying to get to the top of the table via a chair which she has recently learned to climb or trying to scale the front of a wall unit to get to the shiny objects that live on the top shelf or looking for a […]mario piperni
- Finding Me on Bartcop or Obama is a FraudAfter a 2 week hiatus, it’s time to ease back into regular posting and I thought I’d start with publishing an interesting email I received yesterday. A gentleman named Neil, wrote me to both praise my work (thank you, Neil) and to express his complete disappointment in President Obama and the Democratic Party. In a […]mario piperni
- Cry For Me, Wyoming
- Obama and Cruz Clash on ImmigrationPresident Obama and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz made seemingly conflicting statements about public opinion on the president's plan to address immigration issues in the U.S.
- Bachmann’s Immigration ExaggerationsRepublican Rep. Michele Bachmann wrongly suggested that Obama is granting citizenship and voting privileges to immigrants who are in the country illegally. His executive actions do neither of those.
- Behind the Rising Deportations of ‘Criminals’President Obama said "deportations of criminals are up 80 percent." But an independent analysis found that increase is driven largely by the removal of individuals "whose most serious conviction was an immigration or traffic violation."
- Obama and Cruz Clash on Immigration