Your Contributions Are Appreciated
- Cry For Me, WyomingThis was predictable. Liz Cheney said in a statement early Monday morning that her decision to abruptly end her Senate campaign was prompted by health concerns in her family. “Serious health issues have recently arisen in our family, and under the circumstances, I have decided to discontinue my campaign. My children and their futures were […]mario piperni
- Face of the DayTook this pic in a rare moment when Leena wasn’t trying to get to the top of the table via a chair which she has recently learned to climb or trying to scale the front of a wall unit to get to the shiny objects that live on the top shelf or looking for a […]mario piperni
- Finding Me on Bartcop or Obama is a FraudAfter a 2 week hiatus, it’s time to ease back into regular posting and I thought I’d start with publishing an interesting email I received yesterday. A gentleman named Neil, wrote me to both praise my work (thank you, Neil) and to express his complete disappointment in President Obama and the Democratic Party. In a […]mario piperni
- Cry For Me, Wyoming
- Still Spinning Wisconsin VotersIn Wisconsin's pivotal race for governor, both sides are still spinning voters.
- NARAL’s ‘Edgy’ Condom Ad in ColoradoA TV ad in the Colorado Senate race says Republican Rep. Cory Gardner wants to "ban birth control," so "you better stock up on condoms."
- 2014 Campaign WhoppersNo shortage of tall tales in the midterm elections, from both parties.
- Still Spinning Wisconsin Voters