Your Contributions Are Appreciated
- With Supreme Court victory over Obamacare in sight, disaster looms for RepublicansThey got nuthin'. Congressional Republicans have a big job ahead of them in the next five months. They have to convince the Supreme Court that the nation's healthcare system won't be thrown into chaos if the court strikes down federal subsidies under Obamacare. Good luck with that. "It's an opportunity that we've failed at for […]
- The Supreme Court could avoid cases like this one if Americans abolished the damn death penaltyHuntsville Unit, the prison where Texas has executed more than 500 death-row inmates since 1982. The U.S. Supreme Court on Wednesday has stayed the execution of three Oklahoma inmates until it rules on whether the use of the sedative midazolam as part of the three-drug combination that would be used to kill them constitutes cruel […]
- President Obama's budget will propose the end of sequestrationAt Huffington Post, President Obama provides a preview of the "blueprint for middle-class economics" budget he will propose Monday. On Monday, I will present Congress with my budget, a plan for bringing middle-class economics into the 21st Century. First, I'm proposing we make the kinds of investments we need to continue to grow our economy […]
- Cartoon: Chagrin Falls: A patriotic debateFOLLOW @RubenBolling on Twitter and Facebook. JOIN the Tom the Dancing Bug subscription club, the INNER HIVE. WEAR the Chagrin Falls t-shirt. AND READ Ruben Bolling's upcoming book, Alien Invasion in My Backyard: An EMU Club Adventure!
- Daily Kos Radio is LIVE at 9 am ET!Hey, how about that news event? Or that sports team? I know, right? Can you believe that guy did that thing? Neither can we! Come and hear it discussed in particular detail, once we find out what it is! Listen LIVE at 9:00 ET, here: Click this Link to Listen on your iTunes, Winamp or […]
- With Supreme Court victory over Obamacare in sight, disaster looms for Republicans
- Distorting Climate Change Threats, SolutionsTwo potential Republican candidates for president distorted the facts about climate change and casually dismissed well-established threats and potential solutions.
- FactChecking Science-based ClaimsToday we introduce a new feature and welcome a new staff writer to FactCheck.org.
- Rand Paul Exaggerates Tax Credit FraudSen. Paul falsely claimed that a tax credit program for low-income workers has a "fraud rate" of 25 percent and costs taxpayers "$20 billion to $30 billion." Paul cited a report by the Government Accountability Office, but that's not what the report said.
- Distorting Climate Change Threats, Solutions