Your Contributions Are Appreciated
- The religious argument for Single Payer | The Mind of Brosephus on Single-Payer Health Care Would Solve Religious Objection Issue
- email@example.com on MSNBC’s Christie Bridgegate Wall-to-Wall Media Coverage Shows Obsession
- barb00 on Ted Nugent’s Rant about Obama May Backfire, for Texas Governor Candidate
- Cry For Me, WyomingThis was predictable. Liz Cheney said in a statement early Monday morning that her decision to abruptly end her Senate campaign was prompted by health concerns in her family. “Serious health issues have recently arisen in our family, and under the circumstances, I have decided to discontinue my campaign. My children and their futures were […]mario piperni
- Face of the DayTook this pic in a rare moment when Leena wasn’t trying to get to the top of the table via a chair which she has recently learned to climb or trying to scale the front of a wall unit to get to the shiny objects that live on the top shelf or looking for a […]mario piperni
- Finding Me on Bartcop or Obama is a FraudAfter a 2 week hiatus, it’s time to ease back into regular posting and I thought I’d start with publishing an interesting email I received yesterday. A gentleman named Neil, wrote me to both praise my work (thank you, Neil) and to express his complete disappointment in President Obama and the Democratic Party. In a […]mario piperni
- Cry For Me, Wyoming
- McConnell’s Bloated Tax BoastA new ad from Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell grossly oversells the percentage of Kentuckians that McConnell "saved" from income tax hikes last year.
- Inventing a ‘Pelosi Republican’ in N.Y.There may be nothing more damning in a Republican primary than labeling your opponent a "Pelosi Republican." That's what Lee Zeldin does in a TV ad attacking his opponent, George Demos, in New York's 1st Congressional District. But this is a case of mislabeling.
- American EncoreA conservative nonprofit, formerly called the Center to Protect Patient Rights, which gives money to other advocacy groups.
- McConnell’s Bloated Tax Boast