Your Contributions Are Appreciated
- Cry For Me, WyomingThis was predictable. Liz Cheney said in a statement early Monday morning that her decision to abruptly end her Senate campaign was prompted by health concerns in her family. “Serious health issues have recently arisen in our family, and under the circumstances, I have decided to discontinue my campaign. My children and their futures were […]mario piperni
- Face of the DayTook this pic in a rare moment when Leena wasn’t trying to get to the top of the table via a chair which she has recently learned to climb or trying to scale the front of a wall unit to get to the shiny objects that live on the top shelf or looking for a […]mario piperni
- Finding Me on Bartcop or Obama is a FraudAfter a 2 week hiatus, it’s time to ease back into regular posting and I thought I’d start with publishing an interesting email I received yesterday. A gentleman named Neil, wrote me to both praise my work (thank you, Neil) and to express his complete disappointment in President Obama and the Democratic Party. In a […]mario piperni
- Cry For Me, Wyoming
- Aiken’s Attack Ad Is Off-KeyClay Aiken's latest attack ad against incumbent Republican Rep. Renee Ellmers hits a couple of bad notes.
- FactChecking the Michigan Senate RaceThe Michigan Senate race pits Democratic Rep. Gary Peters against Republican Terri Lynn Land, a former Michigan secretary of state, to replace the retiring Sen. Carl Levin.
- Student Loan StretchingArkansas Rep. Tom Cotton mischaracterizes the Affordable Care Act's impact on student loans, and a teachers union stretches Cotton's voting record on the issue.
- Aiken’s Attack Ad Is Off-Key