Your Contributions Are Appreciated
- Carole on Vladimir Putin: Good or Evil?
- Senate Republicans Show They Don’t Care About American Workers And Block A Minimum Wage Raise- Again | For Economic Justice on Senate Republican Filibuster Out of Step with American People
- Tha Need to Validate Young Black Men | Moorbey'z Blog on Beyond Bigotry: GOP Needs Self-Examination Over Racism
- Cry For Me, WyomingThis was predictable. Liz Cheney said in a statement early Monday morning that her decision to abruptly end her Senate campaign was prompted by health concerns in her family. “Serious health issues have recently arisen in our family, and under the circumstances, I have decided to discontinue my campaign. My children and their futures were […]mario piperni
- Face of the DayTook this pic in a rare moment when Leena wasn’t trying to get to the top of the table via a chair which she has recently learned to climb or trying to scale the front of a wall unit to get to the shiny objects that live on the top shelf or looking for a […]mario piperni
- Finding Me on Bartcop or Obama is a FraudAfter a 2 week hiatus, it’s time to ease back into regular posting and I thought I’d start with publishing an interesting email I received yesterday. A gentleman named Neil, wrote me to both praise my work (thank you, Neil) and to express his complete disappointment in President Obama and the Democratic Party. In a […]mario piperni
- Cry For Me, Wyoming
- A Game of Telephone in ColoradoA Crossroads GPS ad exaggerates a few personal anecdotes to claim that "many Coloradans pay roughly 100 percent more for health insurance since Obamacare."
- The Rest of Alaska’s Crime StoryA controversial TV ad from Sen. Mark Begich accuses his opponent, former Alaska Attorney General Dan Sullivan, of letting "a lot of sex offenders get off with light sentences" -- specifically one ex-con who prosecutors say killed an elderly couple and raped their infant granddaughter in 2013.
- NRCC, Again, Cherry-picks DataThe National Republican Congressional Committee once again uses selective evidence to attack a congressman for supporting President Obama. This time, the target is Democratic Rep. Nick Rahall of West Virginia.
- A Game of Telephone in Colorado