Your Contributions Are Appreciated
- Cry For Me, WyomingThis was predictable. Liz Cheney said in a statement early Monday morning that her decision to abruptly end her Senate campaign was prompted by health concerns in her family. “Serious health issues have recently arisen in our family, and under the circumstances, I have decided to discontinue my campaign. My children and their futures were […]mario piperni
- Face of the DayTook this pic in a rare moment when Leena wasn’t trying to get to the top of the table via a chair which she has recently learned to climb or trying to scale the front of a wall unit to get to the shiny objects that live on the top shelf or looking for a […]mario piperni
- Finding Me on Bartcop or Obama is a FraudAfter a 2 week hiatus, it’s time to ease back into regular posting and I thought I’d start with publishing an interesting email I received yesterday. A gentleman named Neil, wrote me to both praise my work (thank you, Neil) and to express his complete disappointment in President Obama and the Democratic Party. In a […]mario piperni
- Cry For Me, Wyoming
- NRA’s ‘Slick’ Ad Links Braley to BloombergThe National Rifle Association implies Iowa Rep. Bruce Braley lied when he said he "never met Michael Bloomberg," but there's no evidence of that.
- GOP Whacks Weiland Over Payroll TaxesA Republican TV ad says Senate candidate Rick Weiland is going across South Dakota saying “he’s one of us" when "Weiland supports higher payroll taxes.” Not for all, he doesn't.
- A ‘Willie Horton’ Ad in NebraskaEvery now and then we see a powerful attack ad that is factually accurate, but makes such a strong appeal to fear that we urge viewers to pause to consider all the facts. That’s the case in Nebraska.
- NRA’s ‘Slick’ Ad Links Braley to Bloomberg