Your Contributions Are Appreciated
- Limbaugh and Palin’s Disapproval Shows Pope Frances on the Right Track at Class War Watch on Limbaugh and Palin’s Disapproval Shows Pope Frances on the Right Track
- Complainer Bruce’s Cousin, Tea Party Ted | rational politics on Tea Party Ted Cruz Will Never Be President
- G.O.P. WOES - Lez Get Real | Lez Get Real on Buyer’s Remorse And The Republican Voter
- Where Is Me?Working on some stuff that needs to get done. Regular programming will return shortly. Promise! Took some time off this week to play Santa at Leena’s daycare. That’s my chief elf, Cristina - who also doubles as my daughter and Leena’s mom – helping me hand out gifts. Only one child cried this year on […]mario piperni
- Something Tells Me It Wasn’t Just Because It Sounded PrettySometimes, comrades and friends, the right has to dig down pretty deep to find another reason to despise Obama. It was once not uncommon in ‘captive’ communist satellite nations (subjugated to the USSR) to give your child a Russian name, mostly to show support for the Soviet system and provide them a leg-up in the […]mario piperni
- Santa Is White Ctd.It looks like they have no intention of letting go on the “Santa is white” meme that Megyn Kelly got going. Do you think they have the slightest idea as to how stupid they sound? ___ Follow MarioPiperniDotCom on Facebook and Twitter. .mario piperni
- Where Is Me?
- Whoppers of 2013It's that time of year again when we look back -- perhaps not so fondly -- on the most noteworthy nonsense from the past 12 months.
- Does ACA Cover Volunteer Firefighters?Q: Will the Affordable Care Act force fire departments to provide health insurance to their volunteers? A: Not likely. The IRS has not addressed the issue, though it may shortly when […]
- DCCC Exaggerates Impact of ACA RepealDemocrats are telling the constituents of a Pennsylvania Republican that repealing the Affordable Care Act "would take health care away from 657,000 children in Pennsylvania with preexisting conditions." No, it wouldn't.
- Whoppers of 2013