Your Contributions Are Appreciated
- barb00 on Ted Nugent’s Rant about Obama May Backfire, for Texas Governor Candidate
- fidlerten on Contact Us
- Terri Goodheart on Contact Us
- Cry For Me, WyomingThis was predictable. Liz Cheney said in a statement early Monday morning that her decision to abruptly end her Senate campaign was prompted by health concerns in her family. “Serious health issues have recently arisen in our family, and under the circumstances, I have decided to discontinue my campaign. My children and their futures were […]mario piperni
- Face of the DayTook this pic in a rare moment when Leena wasn’t trying to get to the top of the table via a chair which she has recently learned to climb or trying to scale the front of a wall unit to get to the shiny objects that live on the top shelf or looking for a […]mario piperni
- Finding Me on Bartcop or Obama is a FraudAfter a 2 week hiatus, it’s time to ease back into regular posting and I thought I’d start with publishing an interesting email I received yesterday. A gentleman named Neil, wrote me to both praise my work (thank you, Neil) and to express his complete disappointment in President Obama and the Democratic Party. In a […]mario piperni
- Cry For Me, Wyoming
- Service Employees International Union (SEIU)Democratic-leaning labor union representing 2.1 million health care, government and property management workers.
- American Bridge 21st CenturyA liberal super PAC that conducts opposition research to aid Democratic candidates and organizations.
- AFP Distorts Begich’s Carbon Tax StanceThe conservative Americans for Prosperity claims Democratic Sen. Mark Begich "is on record supporting a carbon tax ... that will cost the average family over $2,000 annually." Not true.
- Service Employees International Union (SEIU)