Your Contributions Are Appreciated
- Cry For Me, WyomingThis was predictable. Liz Cheney said in a statement early Monday morning that her decision to abruptly end her Senate campaign was prompted by health concerns in her family. “Serious health issues have recently arisen in our family, and under the circumstances, I have decided to discontinue my campaign. My children and their futures were […]mario piperni
- Face of the DayTook this pic in a rare moment when Leena wasn’t trying to get to the top of the table via a chair which she has recently learned to climb or trying to scale the front of a wall unit to get to the shiny objects that live on the top shelf or looking for a […]mario piperni
- Finding Me on Bartcop or Obama is a FraudAfter a 2 week hiatus, it’s time to ease back into regular posting and I thought I’d start with publishing an interesting email I received yesterday. A gentleman named Neil, wrote me to both praise my work (thank you, Neil) and to express his complete disappointment in President Obama and the Democratic Party. In a […]mario piperni
- Cry For Me, Wyoming
- Crossroads Skips Context in ColoradoThe conservative group Crossroads GPS attacks Colorado Sen. Mark Udall for saying the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant isn't an "imminent threat" to the United States. The ad leaves off the rest of the senator's remarks and then cites a news article that actually supports what Udall said.
- NRSC Distorts Braley Tax RecordIn Iowa, a Republican ad claims that Democratic Senate nominee Bruce Braley "voted to raise taxes on every single Iowa taxpayer.” That badly distorts Braley's clearly stated position.
- Aiken’s Attack Ad Is Off-KeyClay Aiken's latest attack ad against incumbent Republican Rep. Renee Ellmers hits a couple of bad notes.
- Crossroads Skips Context in Colorado