Your Contributions Are Appreciated
- The religious argument for Single Payer | The Mind of Brosephus on Single-Payer Health Care Would Solve Religious Objection Issue
- email@example.com on MSNBC’s Christie Bridgegate Wall-to-Wall Media Coverage Shows Obsession
- barb00 on Ted Nugent’s Rant about Obama May Backfire, for Texas Governor Candidate
- Cry For Me, WyomingThis was predictable. Liz Cheney said in a statement early Monday morning that her decision to abruptly end her Senate campaign was prompted by health concerns in her family. “Serious health issues have recently arisen in our family, and under the circumstances, I have decided to discontinue my campaign. My children and their futures were […]mario piperni
- Face of the DayTook this pic in a rare moment when Leena wasn’t trying to get to the top of the table via a chair which she has recently learned to climb or trying to scale the front of a wall unit to get to the shiny objects that live on the top shelf or looking for a […]mario piperni
- Finding Me on Bartcop or Obama is a FraudAfter a 2 week hiatus, it’s time to ease back into regular posting and I thought I’d start with publishing an interesting email I received yesterday. A gentleman named Neil, wrote me to both praise my work (thank you, Neil) and to express his complete disappointment in President Obama and the Democratic Party. In a […]mario piperni
- Cry For Me, Wyoming
- False Tax ClaimsQ: Did Democrats increase federal income tax rates in 2014 under Obamacare? A: No. Tax increases mentioned in a viral email went into effect a year earlier, as part of a budget […]
- Obamacare Ad OnslaughtIt has been a campaign tradition: Election cycles filled with ads about the Affordable Care Act -- and overwhelmingly ads attacking the law and those who support it. The 2014 midterm election could be even more intense.
- Government-Run Health CareRepublican congressional candidates claim the health care law puts the government between you and your doctor. But the law boosts private insurance, and it doesn't create a government-run system.
- False Tax Claims