Your Contributions Are Appreciated
- Senate Republicans Show They Don’t Care About American Workers And Block A Minimum Wage Raise- Again | For Economic Justice on Senate Republican Filibuster Out of Step with American People
- Tha Need to Validate Young Black Men | Moorbey'z Blog on Beyond Bigotry: GOP Needs Self-Examination Over Racism
- The religious argument for Single Payer | The Mind of Brosephus on Single-Payer Health Care Would Solve Religious Objection Issue
- Cry For Me, WyomingThis was predictable. Liz Cheney said in a statement early Monday morning that her decision to abruptly end her Senate campaign was prompted by health concerns in her family. “Serious health issues have recently arisen in our family, and under the circumstances, I have decided to discontinue my campaign. My children and their futures were […]mario piperni
- Face of the DayTook this pic in a rare moment when Leena wasn’t trying to get to the top of the table via a chair which she has recently learned to climb or trying to scale the front of a wall unit to get to the shiny objects that live on the top shelf or looking for a […]mario piperni
- Finding Me on Bartcop or Obama is a FraudAfter a 2 week hiatus, it’s time to ease back into regular posting and I thought I’d start with publishing an interesting email I received yesterday. A gentleman named Neil, wrote me to both praise my work (thank you, Neil) and to express his complete disappointment in President Obama and the Democratic Party. In a […]mario piperni
- Cry For Me, Wyoming
- More Carbon Tax DistortionsCrossroads GPS claims that Colorado Sen. Mark Udall "voted to enact a carbon tax." Udall did no such thing. Republican Thom Tillis claims that Sen. Kay Hagan "supported a carbon tax" that would destroy "up to 67,000 jobs in North Carolina over the next ten years." That's not accurate, either.
- Wisconsin Trek-eryWisconsin Gov. Scott Walker claims his Democratic opponent is "sending jobs overseas." But Mary Burke says the family company makes "more bikes in the U.S. than anyone." Neither is telling the whole story.
- Stretching the Truth in ArkansasThe conservative group Americans for Prosperity stretches the truth to attack Sen. Mark Pryor of Arkansas for “higher gas and grocery bills.”
- More Carbon Tax Distortions