Your Contributions Are Appreciated
- Carole on Vladimir Putin: Good or Evil?
- Senate Republicans Show They Don’t Care About American Workers And Block A Minimum Wage Raise- Again | For Economic Justice on Senate Republican Filibuster Out of Step with American People
- Tha Need to Validate Young Black Men | Moorbey'z Blog on Beyond Bigotry: GOP Needs Self-Examination Over Racism
- Cry For Me, WyomingThis was predictable. Liz Cheney said in a statement early Monday morning that her decision to abruptly end her Senate campaign was prompted by health concerns in her family. “Serious health issues have recently arisen in our family, and under the circumstances, I have decided to discontinue my campaign. My children and their futures were […]mario piperni
- Face of the DayTook this pic in a rare moment when Leena wasn’t trying to get to the top of the table via a chair which she has recently learned to climb or trying to scale the front of a wall unit to get to the shiny objects that live on the top shelf or looking for a […]mario piperni
- Finding Me on Bartcop or Obama is a FraudAfter a 2 week hiatus, it’s time to ease back into regular posting and I thought I’d start with publishing an interesting email I received yesterday. A gentleman named Neil, wrote me to both praise my work (thank you, Neil) and to express his complete disappointment in President Obama and the Democratic Party. In a […]mario piperni
- Cry For Me, Wyoming
- ‘Jackpot’ Ad Is a LoserA new TV ad from a conservative group attacks Rep. Gary Peters' record as Michigan Lottery commissioner. It's called "Jackpot," but there are no winners when the facts are this badly distorted.
- Hijacking History in ArkansasIn a new TV ad, Rep. Tom Cotton tries to rewrite history with the claim that President Obama "hijacked the farm bill, turned it into a food stamp bill." Food stamp funding has been part of farm bills going back to 1973.
- Special Interest Battle in Midwest RacesTwo ads from the conservative Crossroads organizations claim Democratic Senate candidates in Iowa and Michigan who oppose the Keystone XL pipeline are backed by an environmental activist who "stands to profit by blocking Keystone."
- ‘Jackpot’ Ad Is a Loser