Your Contributions Are Appreciated
- Senate Republicans Show They Don’t Care About American Workers And Block A Minimum Wage Raise- Again | For Economic Justice on Senate Republican Filibuster Out of Step with American People
- Tha Need to Validate Young Black Men | Moorbey'z Blog on Beyond Bigotry: GOP Needs Self-Examination Over Racism
- The religious argument for Single Payer | The Mind of Brosephus on Single-Payer Health Care Would Solve Religious Objection Issue
- Cry For Me, WyomingThis was predictable. Liz Cheney said in a statement early Monday morning that her decision to abruptly end her Senate campaign was prompted by health concerns in her family. “Serious health issues have recently arisen in our family, and under the circumstances, I have decided to discontinue my campaign. My children and their futures were […]mario piperni
- Face of the DayTook this pic in a rare moment when Leena wasn’t trying to get to the top of the table via a chair which she has recently learned to climb or trying to scale the front of a wall unit to get to the shiny objects that live on the top shelf or looking for a […]mario piperni
- Finding Me on Bartcop or Obama is a FraudAfter a 2 week hiatus, it’s time to ease back into regular posting and I thought I’d start with publishing an interesting email I received yesterday. A gentleman named Neil, wrote me to both praise my work (thank you, Neil) and to express his complete disappointment in President Obama and the Democratic Party. In a […]mario piperni
- Cry For Me, Wyoming
- Playing Politics with Violence Against WomenAn ad from Alison Lundergan Grimes knocks Sen. Mitch McConnell for voting "two times against the Violence Against Women Act" -- evidence, Grimes concludes, that McConnell has forgotten that "over half the voters in Kentucky are women."
- Misleading Michigan GOP Primary VotersThe Republican candidates in Michigan's 4th Congressional District entered the final weeks of the primary trading misleading claims in TV ads that rely on deceptive tactics to distort the facts.
- Parsing McConnell’s Job DescriptionA laid off coal miner in an Alison Lundergan Grimes TV ad poses a question to Sen. Mitch McConnell: “Why’d you say it’s not your job to bring jobs to Kentucky?” McConnell doesn’t dispute saying it, but he claims that he misunderstood a reporter's question and his words have been misinterpreted.
- Playing Politics with Violence Against Women