Your Contributions Are Appreciated
- Carole on Vladimir Putin: Good or Evil?
- Senate Republicans Show They Don’t Care About American Workers And Block A Minimum Wage Raise- Again | For Economic Justice on Senate Republican Filibuster Out of Step with American People
- Tha Need to Validate Young Black Men | Moorbey'z Blog on Beyond Bigotry: GOP Needs Self-Examination Over Racism
- Cry For Me, WyomingThis was predictable. Liz Cheney said in a statement early Monday morning that her decision to abruptly end her Senate campaign was prompted by health concerns in her family. “Serious health issues have recently arisen in our family, and under the circumstances, I have decided to discontinue my campaign. My children and their futures were […]mario piperni
- Face of the DayTook this pic in a rare moment when Leena wasn’t trying to get to the top of the table via a chair which she has recently learned to climb or trying to scale the front of a wall unit to get to the shiny objects that live on the top shelf or looking for a […]mario piperni
- Finding Me on Bartcop or Obama is a FraudAfter a 2 week hiatus, it’s time to ease back into regular posting and I thought I’d start with publishing an interesting email I received yesterday. A gentleman named Neil, wrote me to both praise my work (thank you, Neil) and to express his complete disappointment in President Obama and the Democratic Party. In a […]mario piperni
- Cry For Me, Wyoming
- Black Lung Battle in West VirginiaRepublican Evan Jenkins claims Democratic Rep. Nick Rahall "cut black lung benefits," in an ad that fires back after Rahall claimed Jenkins pledged to “take away” black lung benefits from coal miners.
- Cherry-Picking Salary Data in OregonAn ad from Republican Monica Wehby cherry-picks data to make the case that Oregon Sen. Jeff Merkley is "paying the women on his staff thousands less than their male counterparts.”
- Abortion Distortions 2014In the 2014 fight for control of Congress, Democrats are sometimes using a tactic they've used before: Falsifying or exaggerating the positions their Republican opponents have taken on abortion.
- Black Lung Battle in West Virginia