Your Contributions Are Appreciated
- Carole on Vladimir Putin: Good or Evil?
- Senate Republicans Show They Don’t Care About American Workers And Block A Minimum Wage Raise- Again | For Economic Justice on Senate Republican Filibuster Out of Step with American People
- Tha Need to Validate Young Black Men | Moorbey'z Blog on Beyond Bigotry: GOP Needs Self-Examination Over Racism
- Cry For Me, WyomingThis was predictable. Liz Cheney said in a statement early Monday morning that her decision to abruptly end her Senate campaign was prompted by health concerns in her family. “Serious health issues have recently arisen in our family, and under the circumstances, I have decided to discontinue my campaign. My children and their futures were […]mario piperni
- Face of the DayTook this pic in a rare moment when Leena wasn’t trying to get to the top of the table via a chair which she has recently learned to climb or trying to scale the front of a wall unit to get to the shiny objects that live on the top shelf or looking for a […]mario piperni
- Finding Me on Bartcop or Obama is a FraudAfter a 2 week hiatus, it’s time to ease back into regular posting and I thought I’d start with publishing an interesting email I received yesterday. A gentleman named Neil, wrote me to both praise my work (thank you, Neil) and to express his complete disappointment in President Obama and the Democratic Party. In a […]mario piperni
- Cry For Me, Wyoming
- More Border Security Spin in ArkansasAn ad from Sen. Mark Pryor inaccurately claims that Rep. Tom Cotton "voted to cut funding for the border protection."
- Rick Perry Misuses ‘Criminal Alien’ DataIn discussing his decision to send the National Guard to the Mexico border, Texas Gov. Rick Perry repeatedly has misused data on "criminal aliens" arrested in Texas.
- Social Security Scare in LouisianaLouisiana Sen. Mary Landrieu makes misleading claims in a TV ad about Rep. Bill Cassidy's support for a nonbinding budget resolution that recommended changes to the Social Security system.
- More Border Security Spin in Arkansas