Your Contributions Are Appreciated
- Carole on Vladimir Putin: Good or Evil?
- Senate Republicans Show They Don’t Care About American Workers And Block A Minimum Wage Raise- Again | For Economic Justice on Senate Republican Filibuster Out of Step with American People
- Tha Need to Validate Young Black Men | Moorbey'z Blog on Beyond Bigotry: GOP Needs Self-Examination Over Racism
- Cry For Me, WyomingThis was predictable. Liz Cheney said in a statement early Monday morning that her decision to abruptly end her Senate campaign was prompted by health concerns in her family. “Serious health issues have recently arisen in our family, and under the circumstances, I have decided to discontinue my campaign. My children and their futures were […]mario piperni
- Face of the DayTook this pic in a rare moment when Leena wasn’t trying to get to the top of the table via a chair which she has recently learned to climb or trying to scale the front of a wall unit to get to the shiny objects that live on the top shelf or looking for a […]mario piperni
- Finding Me on Bartcop or Obama is a FraudAfter a 2 week hiatus, it’s time to ease back into regular posting and I thought I’d start with publishing an interesting email I received yesterday. A gentleman named Neil, wrote me to both praise my work (thank you, Neil) and to express his complete disappointment in President Obama and the Democratic Party. In a […]mario piperni
- Cry For Me, Wyoming
- More Senior Scare in ArkansasA conservative group's ad attacking Sen. Mark Pryor shows an image of a senior man while saying Pryor "suggested raising the retirement age" for Social Security. He did -- but not for the gentleman pictured.
- Father Doesn’t Always Know BestA super PAC formed by the father of Rep. Ted Yoho's primary challenger claims Yoho is "first in line" at "feeding at the special interest trough," but offers up two misleading examples.
- Measuring Merkley’s RecordAn ad from a Koch-backed group labels Oregon Sen. Jeff Merkley an ineffective leader because he "wrote only one bill that became law" in six years. This claim betrays a fundamental misunderstanding of the ways of Congress.
- More Senior Scare in Arkansas