Your Contributions Are Appreciated
- Senate Republicans Show They Don’t Care About American Workers And Block A Minimum Wage Raise- Again | For Economic Justice on Senate Republican Filibuster Out of Step with American People
- Tha Need to Validate Young Black Men | Moorbey'z Blog on Beyond Bigotry: GOP Needs Self-Examination Over Racism
- The religious argument for Single Payer | The Mind of Brosephus on Single-Payer Health Care Would Solve Religious Objection Issue
- Cry For Me, WyomingThis was predictable. Liz Cheney said in a statement early Monday morning that her decision to abruptly end her Senate campaign was prompted by health concerns in her family. “Serious health issues have recently arisen in our family, and under the circumstances, I have decided to discontinue my campaign. My children and their futures were […]mario piperni
- Face of the DayTook this pic in a rare moment when Leena wasn’t trying to get to the top of the table via a chair which she has recently learned to climb or trying to scale the front of a wall unit to get to the shiny objects that live on the top shelf or looking for a […]mario piperni
- Finding Me on Bartcop or Obama is a FraudAfter a 2 week hiatus, it’s time to ease back into regular posting and I thought I’d start with publishing an interesting email I received yesterday. A gentleman named Neil, wrote me to both praise my work (thank you, Neil) and to express his complete disappointment in President Obama and the Democratic Party. In a […]mario piperni
- Cry For Me, Wyoming
- Surge of ‘Unaccompanied Children’Q: Did the Obama administration advertise in January to transport 65,000 foreign children apprehended at the border? Did it expect a surge of illegal immigration? A: Yes. There’s been a […]
- Cherry-Picking Season in IllinoisRepublican Bruce Rauner falsely claims in a TV ad that Illinois leads the Midwest in "job losses" under Democratic Gov. Pat Quinn. In fact, Illinois has experienced job growth -- albeit small -- since Quinn took office.
- Kingston’s False ‘Amnesty’ ConnectionIn the Georgia Republican Senate runoff, Rep. Jack Kingston is falsely claiming that his opponent, David Perdue, "sat on a board promoting amnesty for illegal immigrants."
- Surge of ‘Unaccompanied Children’